Sooo we’re nearing the end of October which means Christmas is literally just around the corner! It’s time to keep an eye out for that perfect dress for the party season ladies. I have been asked by TFNC to do a Wishlist and I’ve never shopped this brand before but after a quick browse I’ve already gotten a wishlist the length of my arm.
Anyway with the time of year in mind I thought I’d put together my tops picks for Party Dresses. TFNC offers a wide selection of evening dresses to suit any taste, from dazzling embellishments to simple and effortless cuttings, I was also impressed by how affordable the lines were too. If you haven’t checked these guys out then I definitely think it’s worth a browse.
So here are my top Party Dress Picks!
1. TFNC Halo Bandeau Dress, RRP £40 (Sale* £20): This is the classic LBD with a modern and cute twist. I love the sweetheart style with a cheeky but still classy, deep plunge neckline. Plus the skater style skirt just adds a little bit more fun to the whole look.
2. TFNC Babylone Lace Dress, RRP £43 (Sale* £29) : This is my favourite out of the four simply because it can be both a day and night dress depending on whether you dress it up or down. The colour and the cutting makes it super flattering for most and I love the off shoulder neckline, just add a statement necklace, a pair of killer heels and you’re good to go.
3. TFNC Angelina Ombre Sequin Dress, £89: Calling all Great Gatsby fans! This dress will take you right back to 20’s glamour with it’s stunning, ombre and Scallop design embellishment. Everything about this party piece screams glamour and is the ultimate party dress for making a dazzling impression.
4. TFNC Dielle One Shoulder Embellished Dress, £49: This dress is stunning with it’s embellished sleeve down one side. There’s something about one shoulder dresses that appeals to me. It’s a simple look that is understatedly sexy without being too revealing or tacky.
This is just a small selection of my TFNC Top Picks, there are plenty more on the site to choose from. If you fancy checking them out then please visit the Party Dress section for more.
What do you think guys? Which look will you be going for this year, simple and effortless like no.2 or the full bedazzling works like no.3? Let me know in the comments below!
Thanks for reading guys!
* Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post, however I am very strict on accepting sponsorships and will only prepare posts for brands and products that I genuinely enjoy, have tried or would like to try. I will not accept sponsor posts or products to review that are not in keeping with my blog and my opinion and reviews are 100% honest and genuine.