HELOOOOO! Long time no see guys! I’ve been an absent blogger lately due to life being a bit manic these past few weeks! But I’ve settled back in now and I’m ready to get back on the blogger tracks and pick up where I left off! Whaaaheyy!
So I thought I’d KA KA KA’TCH up with you guys with 10 little updates of what I’ve been up to lately!
- In the space of 5 minutes I decided I was bored and decided to dip dye my hair… myself!
- Although I’ve been absent, I’ve still managed to shop my ass off and spent loads of hard earned cash on new clothes and lipsticks! Reviews soon!
- I’ve made a massive decision to move back home this week, hence my absence! Been busy packing and unpacking, NIGHTMARE!
- I’ve JUST booked my appointment for Laser Eye Surgery!! DUM DUM DUM! I am crapping myself, but excited to be able to see at the same time.
- My new favourite Lip Product is NYX Lip Cream! It’s not a gloss, it’s not a lipstick! It’s amazing!
- On my nails Today is a gorgeous Jade Green Shade by Mavala! It looks great teamed with Pink lips for a pretty Spring time look!
- We’ve booked our holiday for HONG KONG! We’re going on the 8th! Whoooooohoooo, just 2 more weeks!
- I’ve switched Skin Care products, I am now in love and raving about Emma Hardie cleansing balm. I’ve been using this for a month now and my skin is looking and feeling sooo much better already!
- I’ve just finished watching ALL the Twilight movies and loved it! I don’t know why it took me so long to get into it! Team Jacob all the way!
- My current most favourite Spring Fragrances include Vera Wang Princess, Marc Jacobs Daisy and Chanel Mademoiselle. I’ve been wearing either one of these everyday and they all put me in a super happy Spring Time mood!
I was surprised at how well the Ombre came out, I wasn’t expecting the dye to be that strong to be honest. Although I’m still not too sure about the finish, I think the ends look a tad orange? I may have to go over with a toner to bring it down a notch, what do you think?
My recent lipstick haul from NYX was mental, I can’t believe I bought TEN new lipsticks! I’ve not tried them all yet as I need to photograph them first, reviews and swatches coming soon. I’m loving the NXY Lip Creams though! It goes on creamy and dries to a soft matte/velvety finish! Perfect for Spring when you don’t fancy a mouthful of gooey mess that is lipgloss! I’m wearing San Paulo with Jade Green Nails today.
I’m busy planning my next weeks worth of blogs so let me know if you have any ideas! Nice catching up with you guys!
Until next time!!