Being an obsessive ‘Foundation’ hoarder, I am always massively intrigued whenever I read a fab review or when a new foundation is launched! There is quite a list of them that I’m itching to try including the YSL Touche Eclat, MAC’s Skin and Body Foundation, Bobbi Brown Luminous Moisturizing Foundation and now to add to the growing wishlist is Stila’s Stay All Day Foundation.
I received a Press release last week and I’m super excited about this one and I definitely thought this needed a quick mention!
The foundation comes as a kit complete with a concealer and mirror cleverly placed in the cap! Genius!
The Stila Stay all Day Foundation claims to do many interesting things, some of which include enhance circulation and blood flow for healthy and radiant skin. Another, is that it contains Ginseng to increase respiration and help nourish dry skin. Now being Asian, I have heard on so many occasions about the properties and benefits of this expensive herb, however I have never heard of it used in a foundation before, but how very clever indeed! Stila also claims that the foundation will help slow down the onset of premature ageing and promote healthy, hydated and vibrant skin – I’m totally up for that!
Here are the Key benefits according to the website
- Medium buildable coverage with a matte finish
- A silicone elastomer delivers a natural “skin-like” feel
- Innovative oxygenating formula helps skin breathe and promotes healthy and radiant skin
- Combines the Chinese healing secrets of ginseng and gynoslemma to increase respiration and help nourish dry skin
- Gingsengosides have been known to enhance circulation in the capillaries of the skin
- Oil free, hypoallergenic, fragrance free and paraben free
- Full coverage concealer with a rich and creamy texture
- Easily blendable, providing ultimate comfort and coverage
- Vitamins A, C provide antioxidant benefits, while Vitamin E acts to prevent premature ageing
- Oil free and fragrance free
Its a bit pricey at £29.50 but if it works it’s definitely worth the investment! It comes in 16 shades so it may take a trip to the counter to find your perfect shade! I will be off to the shops soon to give these a whizz! I’m So excited!
Any one tried the Stila Stay all day Foundation? I would love to know what you think! Let me know how you got on please! :)
Thanks for reading guys!